Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) For Audi
1. What is an E-Reservation?
Your eReservation Fee gives you the opportunity to be one of the first to purchase a new, high-demand Audi. You may choose to apply the eReservation Fee to the purchase of your new Audi.
Payment of an eReservation Fee does not constitute an agreement for purchase or down-payment of an Audi nor does it guarantee a vehicle, placement in an order queue or delivery of a vehicle within a specific time.
2. What promotions are currently happening at Audi Richmond?
Please check our Specials page to see all of our monthly promotions!
3. What is covered in Audi Roadside assistance?
The Audi 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Program is one of the most comprehensive owner privileges Audi offers and includes the following services:
4. Where can I review the safety ratings for my Audi vehicle?
Visit Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) to see your vehicle safety rating.
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) is an independent, nonprofit scientific and educational organization dedicated to reducing the losses — deaths, injuries and property damage — from motor vehicle crashes.
5. How Do I Connect CarPlay With My iPhone?
If CarPlay doesn't work like you expect, make sure that your iPhone has the latest version of iOS. After your iPhone is updated, follow these steps—checking CarPlay after each step:
6. Where can I find genuine Audi clothing or merchandise?
We can carry Audi clothing or merchandise at Audi Richmond. See store for details!
7. Lease or finance an Audi? Which option is better?
It depends on what you are looking for. Both financing and leasing options have their benefits and it’s up to the customer to determine which option is the best for them.
Benefits of Leasing an Audi
Benefits of Financing an Audi
If you want to find a payment option most suitable for you, please contact us and speak with one of our specialists.
8. How does Audi Financial Services work?
Audi Finance can help you plot the right course for your next vehicle purchase or lease. Learn more below about our range of finance products and services to find a package that best suits you. Ensure your new investment is protected with Audi After care, or upgrade from your existing Audi with the myNext Audi program.
9. Does Audi Richmond Carry Genuine OEM Audi Parts?
We sure do! Check out our Genuine OEM Audi parts specials.
- Are prices on Audi parts competitive?
- Do aftermarket parts can work effectively for my Audi?
- What kind of car service does Audi (Dealership provide)?
10. Is There Warranty For Certified Pre-Owned Audi Vehicles?
Every Audi Certified :plus vehicle passes more than 300 checkpoints, including:
More, every Audi Certified :plus vehicle is backed by first-rate service and support, including:
11. Is There Warranty For Tires On New Audi Vehicles?
Tire warranty is covered by the manufacturer. Contact us if you have any questions about your tire warranty.
12. What Does The Warranty Cover For My New Audi?
Audi provides New Vehicle Limited Warranty coverage for your vehicle. The warranty duration is 4 years or 80,000 km from your vehicle’s in-service date, whichever comes first, and covers defects in material and workmanship.
For more information about warranty for your new Audi, please Contact us and one of our Audi specialists will be more than happy to help.